February 02, 2007
I keep thinking of things I want to write but am not feeling humorous enough to write them in a fun way so, here is the run down:
- Nintendo Wii - Rocks! I think this was a great move on Nintendo's part and I'm glad to see them kicking Sony's hiney. Zelda is great and I think the "haters" haven't really realized the whole point of the system. I haven't read one negative Zelda review that convinced me the person was giving the system a full chance but I could be wrong, and LadyX wants to throw a Wiimote at my eye for saying such nice things about the Wii. Posting the photo to wiihaveaproblem.com would make it worth it.
- School - Sucks! Just kidding but I did get finished with my last really hard internship and it wasn't bad. Thankfully, I'm in civilization for the rest of them. The whiny post about me failing was premature. I didn't fail and I learned a lot. I could go on about that experience, but maybe it should wait until I get my degree.
- Rachel Ray - I only bring her up because she was talked about on a board I visit and they proclaimed she was perky, cooked healthy dishes and was easy on the eyes. Apparently her stellar [cough] performance on Iron Chef America made a lot of people realize she's a great chef. I just have to say she's perky like a crack addict, her dishes are loaded with oil and maybe I really don't know what men like if she's easy on the eyes. As for her ICA appearance, I think it made it obvious she wasn't a chef. She didn't have the knife skills. She didn't have the pacing or timing of a real chef. I digress. This isn't a Rachel Ray blog I suppose.
- Raon Vega - I got a new Raon Vega UMPC. It rocks. I foresee health care professionals using UMPCs as opposed to PDAs in the future when the market get fleshed out (if it ever does). They have a lot of potential but right now they do have a lot of flaws.
- Bobby Flay - He's still a moron. Just had to add that.
Posted by vixen at February 2, 2007 12:16 PM
Due to the proliferation of comment spam, we've had to close comments on this entry. If you would like to leave a comment, please use one of our more recent entries which you can find on the home page.
Rachel Ray is attractive, mainly because she seems enthusiastic. Guys like enthuusiasm, why we do.. I don't know. To me she's not unlike a squirrel a crack... scary but as long as she's far away fun to watch.