January 22, 2001
Melina Cat...Kata...kererr...That chick from the show Providence
So, today a guy walks up to me and asks me what time it is and then says "You look a lot like that woman from Providence!" Is that some sort of compliment? I know she's attractive (better looking than me by far) but I don't look anything like her. Yet, sick, twisted people keep coming up to me and saying I do. It's the hair. It's gotta be the hair. Find out more about my "identity crisis" by reading on.
Her name is Melina Kanakaredes. I guess she's attractive. She has funky, Julia Robertsesque lips, but whatever. Why should I care? I don't look like her and here are several points to prove it:
- She is greek. She has greek features. I'm not. I don't.
- Her hair is WAY curlier and thicker than mine. So even if someone said "You have Melina, Kataerrrwhateverthefuck's hair", they would be wrong.
- Her eyebrows are nothing like mine.
- Her lips are bigger than mine.
- Her eyes are green, mine are brown.
- She thinner than I am, she's taller than I am, she's on television
- She gets nakey on tv, I never get nakey if I can help it. Go see her fansite if you're looking for naked photos.
Things of mine that resemble her:
- We both have curly hair. And yeah, I could probably get mine to be that curly and fluffy too if I paid someone $5,000 a day to do it, I admit.
So, if this is true than Chealsea Clinton, Roddy McDowel, and everyone else with curly hair must look just like Melina...errr..the chick from Providence.
To quote the Providence Theme Song, "all places have their moments with lovers and friends, morons one and all. They'll be dead and cease their living, if they call me "Providence Chickie" I'll kill them all."
Ok, I improved the last bit. Agh, I'm just going to chop off my hair.
Posted by vixen at January 22, 2001 12:26 AM
Due to the proliferation of comment spam, we've had to close comments on this entry. If you would like to leave a comment, please use one of our more recent entries which you can find on the home page.